back in time

God damn it
I'm so in mood to blog everyday rite nw. u know, tonnes of ideas running in my head and I got so many things to share here. Keng is BACK! [open champagne]
But sad to say that I also discovered I lost my so-called "fans" of my blog [too bad].
Aiks! Time to suck it up and gain some reputation back! [sinister smile]

u know wat, recently I just viewed back some of my fb photos bcoz that was a day that I added a friend I knew in NZ, he gone through some of my fb photos and started to smirk and laugh like no tomorrow [WTF]
and i was like, anything so funny?! I mean I thought I'm kinda cute and looking good in every single picture I posted.
Well, sometimes things didnt go as smooth as u thought, some shits will happen as time walked by. I couldn't believe it until I saw some of my picture taken few years ago and the CAPTIONS I wrote were shitty! [wtf, kill me]

gotta show u some classics....

WTF
kinda love to make some act cute expressions when I was young
[oh god kill me!]

and then transform into making wacky expressions
and finally got some normal abit geh expression

but then, u can hardly to c some of my wacky expression in my fb rite nw, I mean, for god's sake and for my own good, I filtered out some of them. U know, my friend used to say to me that whenever she felt upset and pissed, she will go and have a look on my fb picture cuz they made her laugh and felt good [STFU]

anyway, act cool and act handsome is definitely not my style and pattern seriously. It looks awkward when I'm serious in a photo, instead I better stick to myself and just be ME! The crazy one!

Ciao everyboday~ gonna sleep like no tomorrow



1 袋鼠邮差:

Anonymous said...

Lols...enjoy yr life to max there! :) Looking forward to meet when u r bk!

Tw