Breakfast

I am not a big fan of breakfast like someone else do
Often, I got no appetite to eat early in the morning for some reasons
so this is a main reason I slimed down a lot (I mean ALOT!) after my HK business trip, we woke really early in the morning, like 5am, and breakfast on 630am
and usually the next meal will be on 8pm on the evening already, too busy to have meal FML
Problem occured when I dun feel comfortable eating meal in the morning, so I eat less
Overall, I was just having 1.5 meals a day for a week in HK! trouble~
I am easily feel my rib on my chest now wtf, all my pants are loose on me! heart pain....

Anyhow,
I consider myself as a big fan of McD big breakfast though!
I love the combination with lotsa "stuffs", which I can taste different texture in once

McD supreme BIG Breakfast!

Back to the days in NZ, I love McD 5.5Deal where they served a muffin/ a slice of cake with coffee too.
ahhh~~~ I am kinda miss the days when I was in NZ! everything is great there, the weather, the people, sceneries.....
McD 5.5 Deal

a farewell BBQ brunch on my first job in NZ- apple packer in Moana Orchard 

This is very nice serve from Kiwis (NZ citizen), lamb, beef, chicken, pork, sausages, veges and sauces! with a wonderful sun.... a very kiwi style brunch, a meal which I will never forget in the entire journey...

Planning for my next escape already! No money also want travel!


1 袋鼠邮差:

SquallSaw said...

ahem ahem. Yeah breakfast is good. Next time i catch you for breakfast too. It is becoming my habit now.