sweet sweet young lady

As promised to somebody, I'm gonna write this post using the language which i didnt master it very well
sometimes I really feel ashamed when I'm using English either way in writing or speaking
and that's the reason my Chinese is getting better and my English is getting lousier
Watever~
well, what should i write harr?
ahhar~
let me introduce my friend to u guys!
a pretty young lady which most of u know very well
let me go through her facebook to seek for some photos
here we go~
peach4
please dont show my picture please~

peach1
har~ u can't see me though


peach 2ok la... let u see my side face
but I'm quite annoyed by the moustache guy beside me = =




somebody please take him away =P
(zexian is so handsome with moustache)

peach5
I do have a whacky funny dodo look u know~
(you look like 陶晶莹 in this picture! she called peach oso! 陶子)

peach3
har... that's me! with 2 minnie's ears, spreading love to u


wahahahahahahahahaha







I'm gonna stop the farce here
she is Pei Chze
I personally rename her as "Ms.Peach"
because when you speak out her name for like 20 times
pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~ pei chze~
then you will end up pronouncing "peach"
hahaha
a little bit amusing there~
she is a sweet sweet girl with a wide smile on her face all the time
I didn't know her well
I wish to know her well as friend if we really have the fate
hahahahaha
I seldom praise people because they felt my words sound FAKE!
with my awkward expression
but from the bottom of my heart
she is such a very helpful person
recalling back.....
she do help me up in my Random quiz last semester!!
my god~
this is so meaningful to me, and I think, for the very first time, I got FULL MARK quiz in my university life
what a historic moment in my life!
I'm not a good learner, but I'm a good READER
in term of reading other people paper during...
however
she is double now
means not single anymore la
means got boy boy d lo~
means those wolfs out there, please wipe off your salivas, shut your mouth and eat your shit!
but
one things I cannot forgive her
is her nails!
this is the first time i saw people's nails sick for my attention so much!
make me can't concentrate on the lecture somemore
I just couldn't forgive those nails....
Zexian, yours also..
wahahahahahaha
p/s: sorry for "stealing" and editing u guys photo, dun angry la Peach & Zexian

14 袋鼠邮差:

SquallSaw said...

Your post is so short! Haha~
I thought that you want to introduce her more than that.

keng said...

==
the version u hv saw havent complete yet
now c the complete version!

罗媚华 said...

this pretty girl was my classmate before... ooops... haha

keng said...

lol
so coincidental~
nowadays many ppl told me tat their friends are my friends too...
hahaha
u r 1 of them

Licia said...

haha XD

pretty pretty young lady=)
Nice introduction!!

keng said...

hahaha
wan me to intro u to my fellow friends?
*the story of a smart little girl*
=P

.: pchze :. said...

wahhh what iss thissss? hahahha omg. you're seriously like sort of promoting the young lady. hahah anyway, YAY a readable post! =D and thankewww lol

keng said...

yayaya~
im showing off to people i got a such a sweet sweet young lady as my friend...
sure they very very jealous me jek~~

hohoho...

Yip Seng87 said...

lol...y u nvr promote ur hsemate geh instead promoting the pretty young lady???

keng said...

haha
my housemates are too famous...
no need my promotion
especially tat well-known clubbing kaki~
wahahahahahaha

Licia said...

Haha smart little girl. You sure??!!

XD I don't think so, but:

I prefer:

Smart cute and little girl

wakaka~

keng said...

okok

i promise u
i will write one day...
hehehehehehehe

xian ze ding. said...

hahahahahahahahah.
im so man! hahahaha
i know u love me.
;p
our nails are nice!
next time we help u kay.
choose your colours now!!! :0

keng said...

lol... i love u?
u think too much
recently muz b very stress hor u...
hehe
rupa-rupanya u r oso tat kinda ppl who is narcissism like me~
yeah
finally i found the same kind!!
wahahahahahaha

i wan rainbow colour!! yeng ma~